The Cresta Care POA300 pulse/ oximeter measures the oxygen saturation or the percentage of oxygen in the blood (SpO2%) and the heart rate. The oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be displayed in bar or wave graphic. In addition, the display rotates 360 ° for optimal readability of the measurement data.
With 6 different display options, the pulse oximeter is easy to use. The OLED display has a high brightness for easy reading. With the simple one-button operation, this meter can be used under all circumstances. This meter is very energy efficient due to the automatic switch-off after 8 seconds.
The Oximeter with a rotatable display for optimum readability of the measurement data. The data ae displayed in bar and wave charts and there are 6 different display options.
This Cresta Care medical device meets the MDD requirements in accordance with the European Directive MDR (Medical Devices Regulation and / or MDD 93/42 / EEC (Medical Device Directive).
This product has been clinically tested and meets strict quality regulations, is safe to use as an aid to monitor your health but never replaces the advice and / or medication prescribed by a healthcare professional.
- Oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be displayed in a bar and wave graph
- Easy to use due to the OneTouch control
- Battery status display
- To be used at home, on the road, during sports.
- Suitable for people with lung disease (COPD), athletes and people who are short of breath.
- Dimensions: approx. 5.8 x 3.4 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 55 grams
- Measurement range: SpO2: 35% ~ 100%
- Heart rate: 30 – 250 beats / min
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V (AAA)
- Oximeter POA300
- Luxury storage bag